Whether you are a first-time home buyer or looking for an investment property, purchasing a home can be a complex process. Our seasoned real estate agents are here to help you navigate each step of the journey. Remember–it doesn’t cost you anything to use an agent – we’re compensated from the commission paid by the seller of the house.
Get answers from Brode and Brooks, Inc., agents to both your basic and uncommon home buying questions:
- What home can I afford?
- How much do I need for a down payment?
- Can I buy a home and sell my current one at the same time?
- What is the difference between a pre-qualified and pre-approved mortgage?
- What are the homeowner’s tax benefits?
- What kind of concessions should we ask for in the offer?
- Can I get my earnest money back if I decide not to buy?
- Will taxes and insurance be included in the mortgage?